Success On and Off the Court
Two elements make up the framework of our mission statement and point the way to the future: our vision and our values.
Our vision is organized into three guiding principles:
- We fascinate young athletes and families with our exceptional training! Members sense the unique spirit of performance oriented-family that emanates from BLOCKSPORT. This blend of unity, outstanding training, substantial benefits, and a can-do attitude, is inconceivable without this fascination, and it is our aim to preserve it.
- We do things right or not at all. We have an endless passion to aspire for excellence.
- We focus on member benefits and member satisfaction. We think and act from the perspective of our members. They are at the center of our attention and we want to fascinate them. In the age of critical consumers, this is more important than ever. The clear objective of BLOCKSPORT is to be the benchmark for exceptional training and member satisfaction.
BLOCKSPORT’s values are benchmarks for our identity and define the principles behind our philosophy. They are not an instruction manual, but they provide orientation on how to interact with each other and with members.
These are the six values that make us who we are:
- Responsibility – We take charge. Taking on responsibility gives our actions meaning. We act trustworthy and responsibly dealing with people, resources and the BLOCKSPORT brand.
- Integrity – We act openly and honestly. We boldly stand up for our convictions and strive to work together in a spirit of trust.
- Team Spirit – We join forces. Working together as a team enables us to achieve top results. We look out for each other and strengthen the BLOCKSPORT team by actively contributing our skills and abilities.
- Excellence – We go the extra mile to achieve the best. We are characterized by never failing to seek out new and improved solutions. We enjoy doing an especially good job.
- Entrepreneurship – We create an entrepreneurial environment. We empower staff-members, delegate responsibility and think and act in an entrepreneurial way. Staff-members are given the leeway to recognize opportunities, bring about progress and act responsibly. This requires skills and expertise.
- Enthusiasm – We are inspirational. We enjoy our work and get excited about our success. Our enthusiasm is contagious.
With the right team, there’s no better club!
Dennis & Tonia Price